We All Need Motivation

Thursday, December 22, 2016

While browsing my Facebook- I came across a video from a young woman. She had created a video talking about her success with a company who paid her every Friday. She exclaimed- "I'm getting paid just to post ads on Facebook"... She also included some of the money she had earned- I thought nice- I wish I could do something like that. Her post explained what you had to do to get started.

Something told me to go for it. On Sunday, Dec. 11, 2016, I signed up with the same company. Take a look at  my Welcome letter. As you can see Motor Club of America (1926) is designed to work with your automotive insurance, filling in the voids to provide complete motoring protection. Membership also includes several other services not related to motoring, for example, lawyer services, five hundred dollar arrest bond certificate. discounts on vision, prescriptions and dental. There are a few more services- look below.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images